REMOTE ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATION MANAGERS:
• 100% Remote – Working from home
• 1 year contract – possibility of being renewed into permanent salary role
• 1 month probation
• Urgent/Immediate: This position requires someone to work a 3-day shift each week
• Friday – Sunday Shift:
– Friday: 9:00am to 10:00pm EST
– Saturday: 10:00am to 10:00pm EST
– Sunday: 10:00am to 10:00pm EST
• Yearly Performance Review
Launched in early 2010 in Toronto, Ontario, Homework Help Canada is a professional custom essay writing service that provides academic support and services to students. We are on a mission to become the top custom essay and professional writing company across North America and beyond.
Do you love writing emails? Are you a great leader and love team engagement? Do you love figuring out the puzzle of written communication from English as a Second Language (ESL/ELL) speakers? Do you believe in a zero-inbox strategy and love handling emails? Would you love managing work and communications between our customers and our really cool team of writers? That too, all from the comfort of your own home? Are you ready for a challenge, and interested in making an impact? If you answered YES, then this might be the job for you!
The role of the Remote Administrative Operations Manager will be to effectively manage the relationships between customers and writers at a superior level of customer service and quality. In turn, resulting in higher retention levels for both our customers and writers.
Please apply using the application form to find out if you are “The One” we are looking for.
• Loves to analyze and decipher challenging emails and respond with ease.
• Loves to work with a level of urgency and dedication.
• Loves to complete data entry with speed and efficiency, and with basic math skills.
• Loves to be a team player with a great attitude, and also able to work independently without supervision.
• Loves to respond back to all emails as soon as possible and has fun with email management.
• Loves talking to customers on the phone & on live chat, while answering FAQs with efficiency.
• Loves taking phone calls & email messages and relaying them to the appropriate person.
• Someone who is a stickler for deadlines, and loves ensuring an order is delivered 100% on-time to a client or stakeholder.
• Loves to work very efficiently and understands the need for speed, when coordinating rush orders between clients and writers.
• Loves to be the middle-person; a liaison, between different stakeholders.
• Loves to match employees to jobs based on their strengths and expertise (i.e. matching writers to correct orders based on subject/discipline).
• Loves proofreading/editing to ensure that clients’ instructions were followed with 100% accuracy, with every single order.
• Loves to make a difference to the company and enthused to excel in the role.
• Loves to work independently and enjoys being the leader during their shifts.
• Loves projects and taking on creative and interesting tasks to help the team and company grow.
QUALIFICATIONS / WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR EMPLOYEES:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of administrative experience in an office or remote working environment
• Minimum of 1 year experience working the night shift or weekend shift (experience with both is an asset)
• Minimum of 1-3 years of administrative/receptionist experience in an office
• Minimum 6 months of experience working remotely (home office)
• Minimum BA Degree/Diploma (Business/Administrative/Communications Preferred)
• Works with a high-level of efficiency and able to multitask with different platforms
• Typing speed above 70 words per minute
• Able to perform basic math calculations such as addition, multiplication, subtraction to lock down sales
• Has experience with data entry in a fast and efficient work environment
• High-degree of organization and planning skills
• Highly committed to a strong level of attention to detail
• Excellent email writing skills; clearly being able to articulate issues between writers and clients, and writing concise emails with clarity
• Highly empathetic and understanding of customer and writer demands/nature
• Strong intuitiveness leading to good decision-making skills
• Strong mediation skills between writers and clients
• Bridge builders between writers, clients, and staff
• Highly calm when under pressure during stressful and busy seasons
To apply, please fill out the application form below and submit the following:
• A complete chronological resume, including dates of employment.
• A cover letter that addresses the following points:
– Why is the Friday – Sunday shift a great fit for your lifestyle?
– What are your long term goals for this position?
– What excites you most about this position?
– How does your past work experience relate to this job?
– Please include previous night shift experience.
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Homework Help Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Homework Help Canada offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.