No products in the cart.
REMOTE ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATION MANAGERS:
• 100% Remote Administrative Operations Manager – Working from home (full-time)
• Urgent/Immediate: This Position Requires Someone To Work a 4-day Shift
• Thursday – Sunday Shift:
– Thursday: 4:00pm to 12:00am
– Friday: 4:00pm to 12:00am
– Saturday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
– Sunday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
• Salary range $37,500-$40,000
• Yearly Performance Review
Launched in early 2010 in Toronto, Ontario, Homework Help Canada is a professional custom essay writing service that provides academic support and services to students. We are on a mission to become the top custom essay and professional writing company across North America.
Is writing a passion for you? Do you love figuring out the puzzle of written communication from English as a Second Language (ESL/ELL) speakers? Do you believe in a zero-inbox strategy? Would you love managing work and communications between our customers and our really cool team of writers? That too, all from the comfort of your own home? Are you ready for a challenge, and interested in making an impact? If you answered YES, then this might be the job for you!
The role of the Remote Administrative Operations Manager will be to effectively manage the relationships between customers, and writers at a superior level of customer service and quality. In turn, resulting in higher retention levels for both our customers and writers.
Please apply using the application form to find out if you are “The One” we are looking for.
• Loves to analyze and decipher challenging emails and respond with ease.
• Loves to respond back to all emails as soon as possible and has fun with email management.
• Loves talking to customers on the phone & on live chat, while answering FAQs with efficiency.
• Loves taking phone calls & email messages and relaying them to the appropriate person.
• Someone who is a stickler for deadlines, and loves ensuring an order is delivered 100% on-time to a client or stakeholder.
• Loves to work very efficiently and understands the need for speed, when coordinating rush orders between clients and writers.
• Loves to be the middle-person; a liaison, between different stakeholders.
• Loves to match employees to jobs based on their strengths and expertise (matching writers to correct orders).
• Loves proofreading/editing to ensure that clients’ instructions were followed with 100% accuracy, with every single order.
• Loves projects and taking on creative and interesting tasks to help the team and company grow.
QUALIFICATIONS / WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR EMPLOYEES
• Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience in an office or remote working environment
• Minimum BA Degree/Diploma from a Canadian University/College
• Works with a high-level of efficiency and able to multitask with different platforms
• High-degree of organization and planning skills
• Highly committed to a strong level of attention to detail
• Excellent email writing skills; clearly being able to articulate issues between writers and clients, and writing concise emails with clarity
• Highly empathetic and understanding of customer and writer demands/nature
• Strong intuitiveness leading to good decision-making skills
• Strong mediation skills between writers and clients
• Bridge builders between writers, clients, and staff
• Highly calm when under pressure during stressful and busy seasons
• Must be from Ontario, Canada (GTA Preferred)
To apply, please fill out the application form below and submit the following:
• A complete chronological resume, including dates of employment.
• A cover letter that addresses the following points:
– Why do you want to work a Thursday – Sunday shift?
– Why are you interested in the position?
– What are your intentions for this position?
– Why is this position the perfect fit for your lifestyle?
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Homework Help Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Homework Help Canada offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.