PYTHON/DJANGO DEVELOPER FOR CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
• 100% remote (working from home)
• Permanent project-based position; will become permanent after successful completion of the first year
• Hourly rate
Launched in early 2010, Homework Help UK is a professional custom essay writing service that provides academic support and services to students. We are on a mission to become the top custom essay and professional writing company across the United Kingdom. We currently hold an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau through our commitment to superior customer service quality.
We are looking for experienced administrators to join our team of remote working. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys the freedom to work the way they want, from the comfort of their home, or wherever they please!
• 2+ years of experience reading, writing, developing, or modifying Django and Python scripts
• Thorough understanding of the Django framework
• Understanding of modern application infrastructure and management (AWS/GitHub/Jira)
• Successful development and implementation of more than one web application using Python and the Django framework
• Familiarity with database design and development
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all products and services offered
• Ability to make critical decisions affecting system security posture
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Takes initiative and suggests new innovative methods or strategies
• Transparent and open communication both verbal and written
• Be a self-motivator and manager, be very tech-savvy, and know how to problem-solve
• Provide effort estimates for features and inform project timelines
• Write readable, maintainable and testable code
• Troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task and communicate effectively with little supervision
• Highly trustworthy person with the ability to safeguard company/customer proprietary and intellectual property information
• Complete company milestones and projects in a timely manner
• Complete special projects as required
To apply, please fill out the application form. Please remember to attach your resume and cover letter.
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Homework Help UK is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Homework Help UK offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
**This Posting Will Be Taken Down Once We Have Found A Suitable Candidate/s For The Position**