SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR (Graphic Design & Video Editing):
• 100% Remote (working from home)
• Part-time/permanent ongoing based on right fit
• Minimum of 10 hours per week
The role of the Social Media Content Creator will be to edit our weekly podcast and produce fully edited video and audio versions, ready to be published to YouTube and our Podcast. The mission of the Content Creator will be to come up with insightful and relevant content ideas everyday and have the skills to make them, via video/audio microcontent that can be leveraged across our different social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Podcast). We are looking for dedicated Content Creators, subversive artists and illustrators, and obsessive editors and meme makers.
Please apply using the application form to find out if you are “The One” we are looking for.
• Loves to create engaging video, audio, and graphic design content
• Loves to use and create on social media daily
• Someone who has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, audio editing, social media copywriting
• Someone who depicts demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms (Tweets, Instagram visuals, TikTok videos, YouTube edits, microcontent video/audio clips of 1-2 minute recaps of our Podcast)
• Someone who is proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe • • Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing, YouTube videos, microcontent videos/audiograms etc.)
• Loves to be a passionate storyteller for students
• Loves to take criticism well and provide initiative in regards to ideas and potential projects
• Loves projects and taking on creative and interesting tasks to help the company grow
• Someone that practically and intuitively uses cultural trends on social media whenever possible
• High-school Diploma, College Diploma, or University Degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in video editing, audio editing, or graphic design work
• Works with a high-level of efficiency and able to multitask with different platforms
• Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content for the company and it’s other sister brands/companies when the need arises
• Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
• Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, memes/gifs, short clips, stories etc.
• Team player that works well with others and loves to collaborate
• Can work independently with minimal to no supervision
Please submit the following:
• Cover letter
We ensure that all personal information including phone number or email will not be shared with any third party. We respect the privacy of our employees at all times and are dedicated to ensuring the same of our clients.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Homework Help Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Homework Help Australia offers accommodation for applicants in our recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.