5 Reasons Ghostwriters Love What They do
Sitting back and watching your product skyrocket to success under someone else’s name might be extremely frustrating for some people. In fact, many people could not bear to think about their work not being credited to them. But ghostwriters often adore the work that they do and are very proud of the job they accomplish.
Ghostwriting an essay or other writing project is our specialty at Homework Help USA, but there are many reasons we do it, beyond the promise of a paycheck. Here are five of those reasons.
1. The thrill of learning new things: Ghostwriters are skilled researchers who can take a subject they know nothing about and become an expert by the end of the essay. Often, for one writer this comprises a wide range of subjects, and becomes a walking encyclopedia of knowledge.
2. Helping others: We genuinely love helping others succeed in their lives. We’ve done the college and university experience and know how hard it can be. It makes us feel good to know that we are helping our customers make it through this time and beyond. Some people have something they want to say, but they need help to translate it to paper. That is our job, and we love helping to get those messages across.
3. The nostalgia factor: Many graduates of post-secondary, PhD and masters programs will tell you that while the work was hard, they miss being in school. Writing essays helps us bring back memories that we had, and helps us keep those memories alive. In addition to practicing essay writing skills, many people miss having assignments to complete and timelines to work toward. Ghostwriting essays helps us re-live that.
4. Privacy and independence: Solitary people are often perfect for a ghostwriting job because they don’t want the attention and publicity that comes with writing and publishing a piece of work. At Homework Help USA, our ghostwriters are happy to submit to you a piece of professional and original quality work without the attention. It’s your mark and we want you to be happy with it while we remain in the background.
5. Flexibility: Ghostwriting is a job that can be done from anywhere, as long as there is an internet connection. Most ghostwriters work from home and are responsible for managing their own schedules and production rates. Therefore, they are able to schedule their projects around their own abilities without reporting to a supervisor in a typical 9-to-5 job. Scheduling is a skill that not everyone can do, and many people are more comfortable with a routine job setting. Ghostwriters are not, and enjoy the thrill of doing something new every day.
These are just some of the many reasons our ghostwriters at Homework Help USA are eager to get started with the tasks you need completed. Passion, integrity, and skill are just some of the qualities our hard-working writers possess. Visit our website and get a quote for a high-quality research paper today.
McKay, B. and McKay, K. (2009, December 3). So you want my job: Ghostwriter. Retrieved August 26, 2015, from http://www.artofmanliness.com/2009/12/03/so-you-want-my-job-ghostwriter/
Peterson, Valerie. (n.d.). Becoming a ghostwriter 101. Retrieved August 26, 2015, from http://publishing.about.com/od/BookAuthorBasics/a/Becoming-A-Ghostwriter-101.htmShare: